- This event has passed.
St Patrick’s Day – coffee and craic
WhenMar 17, 2023 - Mar 17, 2023
Migration Museum, Lewisham Shopping Centre,
London SE13 7HB
Friday 17 March 2023
Free – no booking
Celebrate the Irish in Britain this St Patrick’s Day with a cuppa and good company at the Migration Museum.
– Toast Ireland’s patron saint with free tea and coffee, plus a selection of Irish treats.
– Join a tour highlighting Irish stories past and present from our exhibitions.
– Share your experiences of migration, whether from the Emerald Isle – or elsewhere.
– Enjoy bingo – with an Irish twist! There are prizes to be won…
– Live Irish music by Chris Anderson of folk band Missing the Ferry
No booking needed – everyone welcome.
Image credits (from l-r): St Patrick’s Night 1990, Brent, London © Roy Mehta; Orla Kiely ‘Stem’ curtain display from our Taking Care of Business exhibition; © McNicholas Construction, courtesy of Colin McNicholas. Acknowledgment: The Cowley Collection. From The Men Who Built Britain: A History of the Irish Navvy by Ultan Cowley; Maggie Khondoker, courtesy of Oliver Khondoker